Brief History :
- Establishment in the year : 1961
- First ANO was Capt. Tiwari R.R.
- He was followed by
- 2nd Sambhus P.S.
- Deshpande H.D.
- Major S.P. Kulkarni, took over the charge there after to this date.
Name of N.C.C. Officer :
- Name : Major Sanjay Prabhakar Kulkarni
- Education : M.Sc., B.Ed.
- Present Designation : Major
- Honors Conferred : Raksha Mantri Commandant Card (Govt. of India), Vanshri Award 2007 (State Govt.)
Training Courses & Camps attended by ANO:
- Commissioned as 2nd as on 23rd Dec. 1993
- Commissioned as Lt. as on 23rd 1993.
- As a Capt. In 28th 2003
- AS a Major on 24th 2009.
Infrastructure of the Department :
College has a separate self sufficient building for NCC activities.
- Office – 01
- Store Room – 01
- Dressing & Record Room – 01
- Lecture & Meeting Hall – 01
- PI Staff Room for JCO – 01
- PI Staff Room for NCO – 01
- Parade Ground – 01
- Open Class Room – 01
Enrollment of Cadets :
Name of the Platoon : PL-2,’D’-Coy, 51 MAH. Bn. NCC Aurangabad from the beginning in the total 54 cadets are authorized to enroll every from the regular college students, comprising first year, second year, & third year of NCC cadets.
Last six years distribution of Cadets is as following
|Sr. No.||Year||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
Teaching Staff :
- PI Staff – 02 (As per program laid down by C.O.)
Non-Teaching Staff :
- Warkari R.V.
Evaluation Methods :
- Parade on ground
- Lessons in Lecture hall or open class room.
Annual training Camp (ATC) : Campus are held our door locations. The training is rigorous and makes the cadets more organized disciplined to inculcate civic responsibilities and awareness of social problems. There is a lot of physical training, drill, map reading and use of fire alarms. As per the vacancies allotted by Bn. Number of Cadets attended he ACT as follows.
|SR No.||Year||ACT Camp|
Republic Day Parade – Delhi :
Apart from above mentioned camps republic day parade is the most prestigious events in the life of NCC cadets. The state contingent is selected through very much hard and rigorous training. So to be member of that squad is delightful event.
From our college the following cadets are participated in the R.D. Parade
|Sr. No.||Rank||Name of Cadet||Year|